It has been an extraordinary past few days as our Kore family faces historical challenges with the growing COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. Amid the stress and uncertainty, it's more important than ever that we stay connected and communicate. As always, the health and safety of our employees, partners, and customers is paramount. Here is what we're doing:
Kore-Tek's Protective Matters
- Kore is assembling quick-start field safety kits to ship out to each member of the company today, including the following:
- Sanitizing agents (Wipes, sanitizer)
- Masks and Gloves
- Overview of our internal policy in adhering to the CDC Guidelines for safety and sanitation
- Kore has received from the US Department of Homeland Security an access document from the Cyber and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and the National Communications Coordination Branch (NCC) authorizing Kore access to Sites and Fuel resources as needed over the next 60 days.
- These letters are verification from the US Government that Kore-Tek is providing emergency communications sustainment and restoration support to critical communications infrastructure facilities in response to COVID-19 Declaration of Emergency.
- Kore has ordered new badges for each of you, which will include critical access information to make it easier to continue to operate in the field over the next several weeks.
Please be aware that Kore-Tek is adhering to strict CDC Guidelines which include the following:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water when your hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipes