Kore-Tek NOC delivers real-time monitoring and remediation to ensure uninterrupted infrastructure services.
Always on. Always One Step Ahead.
The Kore-Tek Network Operations Center (NOC) provides real-time monitoring, expert support, and uninterrupted management of your network and IT infrastructure.
The Kore-Tek NOC delivers proactive monitoring, support, and management of your network and IT infrastructure post-deployment of your new Cisco Systems infrastructure, including:
- 24x7x365 Dedicated Support
- Continuous Monitoring
- Incident Response
- Engineering Escalation
- Proactive Management
- Client Circuit Provisioning
- Fiber Infrastructure Remote Support
- Preventative & Scheduled Maintenance
- Post-event Analysis
- Remote Field Support
- Network As-Move-Changes and MOPs Support
- OEM Ticket Support
- Advanced Analytics
- Quarterly Engineering Briefings
Unlike other NOC providers, Kore-Tek was founded by engineers, and we have extensive experience designing, building, and maintaining optical networks. We know how to streamline the whole process, so it’s easier to manage, more effective, and less expensive. Not only can we monitor your network, but we also bring our unique knowledge of typical field conditions to resolve and avoid issues on the fly that could take less experienced team hours, or even days, to solve.
Our NOC background goes much deeper than that offered by competitive NOCs, with experience and clients that include leading network equipment providers, international Investment banks, county backbones, smart cities, utilities, transportation and more.
Kore-Tek Expert NOC provides the confidence of reduced business risk, network operations continuity, and technical escalation who operate the same hours as your network - 24x7x365.
NOC Operations Platform Features
- NOC Console
- Event monitoring and management console that allows our NOC to receive, acknowledge and process events - alerts, calls, emails within an SLA window
- Trouble Ticketing System
- Comprehensive ticket management features enables Kore-Tek to provide one-way or bidirectional integration with each clients own trouble ticket system
- Network Management System (NMS)
- Kore-Tek NMS includes support for optical, wireless and enterprise technologies. Kore-Tek NOC also receives event data from our own NMS via email, northbound SNMP, or API
- Element Management Systems (EMS)
- Kore NMS receives event data from clients’s EMSs via email, northbound SNMP or API. Hosted and managed EMS environments for compliance and high availability.
- NOC Knowledge Base
- System for storing and updating client support processes and procedures, workflows and documentation
- Circuit Database
- Application stores on-net and off-net circuit information, hierarchical relationships, associated equipment and port information
- Client Customer Portal
- Provides executive summaries in the form of dashboards, as well as detailed information on NOC support activity, real-time network status and performance. Standard and custom reports based on event, incident and performance data are available from the portal
- Client Specific Tools and Integration
- Kore-Tek provides integration support to help the NOC take advantage of your own monitoring and management toolsets, applications and systems
Contact us today to schedule a solutions discussion and NOC pricing options.