STREAMLINING OPTICAL NETWORKS
Kore-Tek solutions are built upon our experience and leadership in the optical networking space, allowing us to comprehensively handle projects from initial concept to installation to support, with superior optical performance delivered at a significantly lower cost.
Data Center Engineering
Kore-Tek’s data center professionals provide a full suite of data center, optical network, technology and consulting services to help you answer the critical questions facing your IT group. Upgrade or expand? Build or co-locate? How do I introduce new services, increase revenue and stay competitive? Kore-Tek has been specializing in optical networks for more than a decade, so our engineering consultants can help you with the design, implementation and support of a network that’s designed to meet your needs for years to come.
Data Center Engineering Includes:
- Current network technology analysis
- Develop a network architecture, technology options and migration strategy
- Document constraints and potential compliance issues
- Forecast growth demands and implement upgrade strategy
- Develop network support requirements by service
- Establish predictable timeline for staging, warehousing and logistics
Staging and Logistics
The goal of every optical networking project—regardless of the environment—is to get it deployed quickly, efficiently and without disruption. With Kore-Tek Staging and Logistics solutions, we oversee every detail of every project, to ensure that critical optical networks are deployed on site, on time and, most importantly, on budget.
To make sure that happens every time, our data center has designed to perform precision staging and configuration of equipment. Every device that’s going into your center is configured and staged to your data center’s specifications and then tested, tested and tested again. Once we can guarantee it works, we kit every part together and stage it for seamless, rapid delivery and on-site installation.
Staging and Logistics Includes:
- Discovery and remote implementation testing
- Testing of all equipment in its as-installed configuration
- Staging, configuration and kitting
- On-site installation
- Zero defect deployments
- Kore-Tek certified project management
Smart Hands Remote Or On-site Support
The Kore-Tek Smart Hands Remote Support program provides your organization with experienced optical engineering resources to augment both your optical network infrastructure and your network operations staff. We can either proactively, or reactively, fix any issues that might arise with your colocation equipment,so your people don't need to travel to fix the equipment and you don't have hire someone unfamiliar with the system to deal with the issue. We can save you time and money and ensure that your equipment has as little downtime possible.
Smart Hands Remote Support Includes:
- Ongoing engineering support for the deployed optical network
- Remote staff support
- Preventative Maintenance on the deployed optical network
- Incident ticket management and troubleshooting
- Maintain secure database backups
- Cisco device provisioning, software installation, updates, patching and periodic firmware updates
NOC - Network Operations Center
The Kore-Tek Optical Network Operations Center (NOC) is a 24x7 US-based Network Operations Center and help desk that provides proactive monitoring, support and management of fiber optic networks and associated networking equipment. Our goal is 100% uptime for each client’s technology environment and to help ensure that, Kore-Tek’s monitoring services provide detailed metrics and visibility, allowing our team to react quickly and troubleshoot effectively. We use advanced event detection systems and SLA-specific responses to keep your infrastructure operating and our contracted services are thorough and comprehensive including everything from initial setup to 24×7 support and post-event analysis and reports.
NOC Support Services Include
- Dedicated support 24x7x365
- Proactive monitoring and management
- Stress-free turnup
- Smooth integration
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Performance Management
- On-Demand NOC Support
- Integration Services
- Advanced Runbook Services
- Provisioning Support